Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville Wildlife
We operate a professional wildlife removal and pest
control business based out of Orlando FL. We offer
the following services:
We can solve any problem/conflict with wild animals.
We not only trap critters, we offer a full line
of complete solutions for wildlife problems.
- Humane wildlife trapping
- Repairs to animal damage
- Complete wildlife prevention
- Attic and animal waste cleanup
- Removal of dead animal carcasses
- Bat control and bird removal
Our company was founded in 2001 with the
goal to offer the best in nuisance wildlife control
services for the state of Florida. We are based
in Orlando Florida in Orange County, but have branches
in Jacksonville, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale,
Miami, Jacksonville, and more. We will travel to virtually any
part of the state for large projects such as bat
colony removal. We are dedicated to quality customer
service and complete professional solutions. We
believe in treating animals humanely, people fairly,
and getting the job done right the first time.
At Florida Wildlife Control we strive for total
excellence in every facet of our operations. We
answer our phones 24/7, arrive on time and in uniform,
and guarantee our work.
- Operating throughout Florida
- Fully licensed and insured
- 24/7 emergency service
- Residential and commercial
- Competitive pricing
- Credit cards accepted
- Written guarantee on work
We specialize in all of Florida's wildlife and rodents.
Our goal is to provide a permanent solution to your problem.
If you have critters living in your attic, we don't just
trap them and call it a job. We solve the root of the problem,
by identifying all of the open entry points leading into
your house. We seal these shut permanently - we pride ourselves
on our repair work, and we offer a full guarantee. The job
is not complete, and is often pointless, if the openings
are not sealed shut. After we've completely critter-proofed
the house and removed all of the invasive wildlife and/or
rodents, we clean up the mess that they've left behind.
Our attic decontamination and deodorizing services are very
thorough, and an important part of a complete wildlife solution.
We offer services in the above mentioned cities of Orlando,
Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and we now
Raton Animal Control,
Lauderdale Animal Control, and
Jacksonville Pest Animal Control branches as well.
Give us a call in your area to talk to one of our wildlife experts.
Florida Wildlife Removal tip of the month: How to get raccoons out of the attic
Procedure is a little bit complicated and the job should be done thoroughly. It is not easy and there are several things you must do. And after everything you done, there is no insurance that they won’t come back again.
Because of raccoons’ adaptability, they manage to create habits from an urban territory like an attic or garage or pantry.
There are two main steps: Cleaning and Removing.
Cleaning: Before you call wildlife technician to help you with removal of the raccoons, you must clean your house and around the house, garage, front yard and back yard. When you bring the animals out, they mustn’t remember that there was any of the food. Not even garbage. So, follow these steps:
1. Clean up house and all the garbage around the house, even the lawn. After you’ve done it, go around your house and check again if you forget something.
2. Provide some metal garbage cans, not plastic ones. Because metal is heavier then plastic and raccoon can’t open a metal can with heavy lid.
3. Put something heavy on trash cans, like bricks or some wood.
4. You must keep the trash cans clean with no stink around it. Clean it often with water and detergent.
5. Bring all of the garbage cans indoors, for example garage, during the night. Because raccoons are nocturnal animals and they will seek for food through the night.
Removing After you complete first main step it is time for the second. If you don’t have experience in getting raccoons out of the attic, it is better solution to call wildlife technician and to see how he does it and help him.
First, you must find out if there is a raccoon babies on your attic. If answer is yes, follow these steps exactly as it is written.
1. Locate the raccoons nest.
2. Remove babies by your hand. It would be 3-5 of them, usually.
3. Use them to trap the adult female raccoon.
4. Get all of them out of the house at once.
5. Clean the nest, urinating trails and food stocks they made.
6. Seal the hatch and their exit point.
7. Seal all potential hatches around the house and to the attic.
8. Get the raccoons to the safe place. Do not kill them!
It is very dangerous to have raccoons inside your house. They are messy animals and destroyers. Also, they can carry rabies that transmits by bites and dozens other diseases. As soon as you noticed that there are some wild animals on your attic, you must react immediately or you would have a lot more damages around your home.